By F. Albert Cotton
This accomplished sequence of volumes on inorganic chemistry offers inorganic chemists with a discussion board for severe, authoritative reviews of advances in each quarter of the self-discipline. each quantity stories fresh development with an important, updated choice of papers by way of across the world well-known researchers, complemented via specified discussions and whole documentation. every one quantity encompasses a whole topic index and the sequence encompasses a cumulative index in addition.
Read Online or Download Progress in Inorganic Chemistry, Volume 6 PDF
Similar inorganic books
This revised quantity covers the sensible purposes of ion trade and the synthesis of natural ion alternate resins, which span 60 years of improvement. It covers the advance of ion trade fabrics and their usage in business procedures. Key functions in such parts as water purification, hydrometallurgy and chromatography are defined and supported by means of chapters at the comparable medical basics governing equilibria and kinetics.
"Provides an outline of clinical and technological matters in environmental functions of carbon fabrics. Emphasizes the flexibility of carbon fabrics in either fuel- and liquid-phase environmental purposes, together with a dialogue of rising applied sciences. Highlights the ability and strength possibilities afforded by way of NMR spectroscopy for knowing the interplay of carbon fabrics with adsorbed molecules.
This entire sequence of volumes on inorganic chemistry offers inorganic chemists with a discussion board for serious, authoritative reviews of advances in each quarter of the self-discipline. each quantity experiences contemporary development with an important, updated choice of papers via the world over well-known researchers, complemented via certain discussions and whole documentation.
- Metal Clusters in Chemistry
- Protein Folding and Metal Ions: Mechanisms, Biology and Disease
- Inorganic Reactions and Methods: The Formation of Bonds to Halogens (Part 2), Volume 4
- Hydrogen Materials Science and Chemistry of Carbon Nanomaterials: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Hydrogen Materials Science an Chemistry ... II: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry)
- Organic Foods (Hot Topics)
Extra info for Progress in Inorganic Chemistry, Volume 6
25. Fowles, U. W. , and L). Nicholls, J . Chern. ,lDG1,'JS. REACTION O F METAL HALIDES 35 26. Fowles, G. W. , and F. H. Pollard, J . Chem. ,2963, 4128; J. E. Drake and G. W. A. Fowles, J. Less-Common Metals, 2,401 (1960). 27. J. , and G. W. A. Fowles, J . Less-Common Metals, 3, 149 (1961). 28. Bowerman, E. , and W. C. Fernelius, J. Am. Chem. ,61,121 (1939). 29. Young, R. Am. Chem. ,67,097 (1935). 30. Watt, G. , D. M. Sowards, and 8. C. Malhotra, J . Am. Chem. ,79,4908 (1957). 31. , and G. W. A.
Am. ("hem. ,77,312 (1955). 15. Watt, G. , W. It. McBride, and D. M. Ank. Chem. ,78, 1562 (1956). 16. , and C . Hugot, Compt. , 136, 1670 (1903). 17. , and W. , 59, 333 (1926); M. Billy, Compt. , 260,4163 (1960). 18. , Angew. , 48,221 (1935). 19. Johnson, W. , and A. E. Am. Chem. , 66, 1884 (1933). 20. Bannister. , and G. W. A. Chenz. ,1958,751. 21. W. A. Fowlw, J . c'hem. ,1958,4374. 22. , and A. , 66, 1443 (193'2). 23. , m d A. , 65, 1448 (193'2). 24. Fowles, G. W. , and F. H. Pollard, J . Cheni.
Ii . Magnetic Properties of the Free Ion under Russell-Saunders Coupling . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I11. Ligand Fields . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . i Origin of Ligand Fields . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ......... ii Strength of Ligand Fields . . . . . . . . iii. The Weak Field Case . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . iv . The Medium Field Case . . . . . . . . . . .